Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baritone or trumpet?

I have been playing baritone for a few months. I am in band and i am starting to like the trumpet. My grandpa use to play the trumpet in his band that he had so i have a trumpet to fool around with. I am very good at baritone but i sorta wanna switch to trumpet. My grandpa is dead now so it would mean a lot to me and my family if i played the trumpet. My question is, stick with what i'm good at, or go on to a challenge?

Baritone or trumpet?
I started out with a baritone in Jr. High and switched to trumpet after a few months. The trumpet is a hard instrument to play but if you practice long enough, you can be a great player. I still play trumpet after 40 years and loving it!


Good luck.
Reply:Why can't you be both? You can play two instruments, can't you? I play xylophone and french horn. What's wrong with people who are bi-sectional?


No comments:

Post a Comment