Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trumpet Players...?

Do you play the trumpet? Is so, how good are you? How long have you been playing? What's the hardest song you have ever played?


--------------------------------------...


I play the trumpet.


I've been the best in my grade since i've started.


I've been playing for three years.


I don't know the hardest song I've ever played, I'm looking for a challenge... any ideas?

Trumpet Players...?
I'm in 8th grade, and i'm by far the best in my grade. I have been playing for almost 4 years now. I have been taking private lessons for the same amount of time. I just performed "The carnival of Venice" by J.B. Arban. As far as I know, I'm the only kid I know of who can play that piece.


Good luck!
Reply:I've been playing for 13 years now and I'd describe myself as fairly average. The hardest song I've ever played is a brass arrangement of Bill Whelan's 'Riverdance'.





Check it out here;


http://www.youtube.com/v/FQciGRKxRqI%26amp;hl=...


Thats the Blyke Dyke brass band, one of the best in the world ,having good stab at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment