Monday, May 17, 2010

Girls in the 6th grade is the trumpet a good instrument to play?

I signed up for trumpet in band. THe band director said it would be good for me did you like playing the trumpet i want your opinion.

Girls in the 6th grade is the trumpet a good instrument to play?
I am a trumpet player in high school, so obviously I am going to reccomend it, but aside from my bias, I think that if you believe it's the right thing for you, go for it. Your also in 6th grade, so if you change your mind during the year it won't be all that bad. In the end, it's all up to you.





If you do select trumpet however, just keep practicing, learn new techniques from more experienced players, challenge yourself, and watch the ego...at times :]. If you keep that up, you will most definately become a great trumpet player.
Reply:well


i think if u like it, then it's fine


i don't play any music things


but trumpet players do get dates btw in case that was a problem

network security

No comments:

Post a Comment