Friday, May 21, 2010

Trumpet classes in Singapore?

I just joined a symphonic band this year and my tone is horrible, and I can barely go higher than high D. So, should I take up trumpet classes outside school? If so, where and roughly how much will it cost?

Trumpet classes in Singapore?
Contact your local music instrument sales store and ask them. Ask the director of your band, surely he/she would know.





If you are really serious about music, you could contact the music conservatory at the link below. That would be very expensive, but I don't know how much.
Reply:if u want to improve then i think u should go for classes, which part of singapore are u at?maybe u can take a look at this site for classes thats near ur place....


http://www. 88db. com. sg

floral arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment