Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I find trumpet sheet music for free? HELP!?

I've literally been searching for FOUR HOURS trying to find a trumpet arrangement of Canon in D Major. I've tried EVERYTHING. I've downloaded music composers and MIDI files, searched hundreds of websites, and I'm basically feeling hopeless. I even tried composing my OWN version, but failed miserably. If ANYONE, ///ANYONE///, ///////ANYONE////// can tell me where to find one, I will love you until the day that I die, and beyond. Please. Help. =(

Where can I find trumpet sheet music for free? HELP!?
Johann Pachelbel (1653-1706), Canon in D arranged by Daniel Dorff. For Bb trumpet and piano. Transposed to Ab Major. 7 pages. Published by Theodore Presser Company. (PR.114406490) $4.95





As all versions have been edited, the music is under copyright so it is illegal to post for free.





http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/pages.html...


No comments:

Post a Comment