Monday, May 17, 2010

Who was the trumpet player in the Christmas episode of "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"?

I know this episode aired a while back in America but it only aired here today. I would love to know who the Trumpet player in the New Orleans tribute band was and how I can find his music. In the Christmas episode the band played "Oh Holy Night" and it was amazing. I would love to get copy and more of this guys music.

Who was the trumpet player in the Christmas episode of "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"?
Halo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


First off where is here is it England, wales , scotland ireland...


I am in Dublin ....hallo! (waving through my window)..sorry


I know what episode your talking about my bud-y is raving about it to as he plays the trumpet and is so jeolous cause he cant play that good


The band that played is actully called Tipitina's Foundation


If you go onto the website im sure you can find ze trumpet player


Tipitina's Foundation.org


I hope you enjoyed our brief chat.... it is nice to chat


i have to go butter my tv now so good by
Reply:Herb Alpert


No comments:

Post a Comment