Friday, May 21, 2010

I have played the trumpet for many years, but when i practice my head tills to the side?

Ive been playing the trumpet for over 12 yrs, and did a certificate in classical performance. I'm auditioning to do a music education course, but have a problem with my head going to the side as i play.





Also i have been feeling really chopped out when i practice.

I have played the trumpet for many years, but when i practice my head tills to the side?
Sit up straight. It may work. Above all chill out. Just watch some of the greats on trumpet.
Reply:It basically means that you are trying to stretch yourself when you are trying to push your air forward. is what i observe during my orchestral practices. tip, sit straight. it may work for some people only.


No comments:

Post a Comment