Saturday, May 15, 2010

People with trumpet experience.?

Hey i'm in middle school and I was wondering if I should take my trumpet to the shop because every now and then when I blow into it, it makes no tune, just wind blowing from the bell. Do you think I should take it to the shop. I lost a challenge and my first chair because of it.

People with trumpet experience.?
Okay, I'm not a trumpet (clarinet, sorry) but if I were you, I would check with your teacher and see if s/he can fix it. It may need a minor adjustment, in which case they can fix it. If they can't, then take it into the shop asap.





I know how you feel. My clarinet wasn't working properly during chair placements, so I went down like four chairs, which sucks.
Reply:talk to your music teacher hey may be able to fix it


No comments:

Post a Comment