Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trumpet gift?

I'm in 8th grade. I haven't played that long. I'm the best middle school trumpet, and second best high school marching trumpet. This is my first yr of marching band, and I can march better than most of the seniors. I can fully sustain a triple-g (one an octave above the one above the staff) . I have been told I have reached a level of excellence, but I want to know what I can improve on?

Trumpet gift?
take lessons and practice there is no perfect and practice makes perfect so never stop practicing
Reply:Just wanted to say congrats on being so awesome. Take some private lessons and maybe you could try to play harder notes like 32 second notes if you don't already know how to. Good luck! -is jealous- I'm 2nd chair in my band with trumpet and 4th in marching band. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment