Monday, November 16, 2009

Ebay price help on trumpet?

i have a trumpet ytr 4335. i bought it in 03 for $1,200.It is silver plated. I used it for 3 years but it is in very good condition. The case is worn though, there are scratches, and paint on the case that i don't know how it got on there, but it did during the 3 years. The trumpet itself plays great, there are few barely noticeble scratches on it, maybe 1 or 2 small (very small) dents. they aren't big at all. My dad says to sell it on ebay for no less than $700, but I dont know what people will pay. How much should I ask for it?

Ebay price help on trumpet?
well i have a yrt and it cost me 1000 when it was 1 year old. my friend just baught a 2yr old silver pated trumpet on ebay for 1000 it was 2 years old. i would say ur ur trumpet to be valued at about the 850-900 range


No comments:

Post a Comment