Monday, November 16, 2009

Yamaha Trumpet Mouthpiece?

I recently bought a Yamaha Xeno Trumpet and with it came a really nice mouthpiece that I'd rather not use. I'm interested in selling but not sure how much I could get for it on a site like Ebay.





Specs: Yamaha Custom 16-C4-GP-- Gold Plated Rim





I haven't used it.. i think it was used previously to try out the instrament... not sure though.. Either Way it looks brand new

Yamaha Trumpet Mouthpiece?
Usually a stock mouthpiece that comes with a trumpet won't sell for very much on a site like eBay. Unless you have a friend that wants to buy the mpc from you, I would hold on to it.





You'll be glad you have that 16C4 some day when you or a student of yours wants to try playing on different equipment.
Reply:It will probably go for about $40.


I don't really think that people would buy that mouthpiece on ebay because i just looked and there are much more mouthpieces than that. Don't be scared to use it. I have a really good mouthpiece but I always use it because it looks better on my silver trumpet.


No comments:

Post a Comment