Monday, November 16, 2009

What trumpet case should I buy ?

I just bought an Olds Ammbasador Trumpet. It's a '68 model, with the original case. So I decided to get a new case. There are so many out there, Which one do you recomend buying.

What trumpet case should I buy ?
Are you planning to use the trumpet frequently, like in a band? Or are you in an orchestra? I can't tell you which one to buy, but get some good advice from your local school's band teacher. They get fliers up the wazoo. Kids can be pretty hard on the cases.





Another option would be your local music store. If it is a small town you may have to order. But in a small town everybody is more conscious about what people have to spend and recommend accordingly. If you live around a big metropolis, you have many options and stores. Talk to the sales people and get their opinion and take it from there.





Good luck.
Reply:I can understand why you asked, crawling the web for just the cases is very frustrating. Thanks. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment