Monday, November 16, 2009

What kind of trumpet should I get.?

I currently own a Bach Stradivarius, and I have a really bad Blessing Trumpet. I leave the Blessing trumpet at school and use it there. I want to buy a fairly priced but good sounding horn, Ive been looking into buying a Olds Super or other type of Olds Trumpet. What is the best olds trumpet I should get, if not what kind should I get.

What kind of trumpet should I get.?
if you have a bach 37,43, or 72 keep it!


i own a bach 37 and its the best horn i've ever played.


well you wouldn't need to buy a new trumpet unless you are thinking about being a major in that.


olds are good and trusted.


if you really think about it and don't want to buy another Bb trumpet, buy a C trumpet. It will be very useful but then again if you really don't need it, don't waste your money!


i bought my first trumpet for $600, it was a selmer.


then i bought a cornet for $500, it was a selmer.


i didn't really need a cornet so i wasted $500 that i could have used to buy my Bach Stradivarius 37 for $2000.


try not to waste your money.
Reply:Why do you want a new one? Aren't the Bach Strads the best?? my brother has a silver one and it couldnt be better. I have an Olds tho... but unless yours has a defect I'd keep it.


No comments:

Post a Comment